www.ae.com – Manage your American Eagle Credit Card Online
American Eagle Credit Card :
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO), popularly known as the American Eagle, is an American lifestyle retail store. The organization’s head office is located at SouthSide Works in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. It was established in the year 1977 by two brothers namely Jerry and Mark Silverman as an auxiliary of Retail Ventures, Inc., an organization that owned and runs Silverman’s Menswear. In the year 1991, The Silverman’s Menswear Company sold their proprietorship interests to Jacob Price of Knoxville, Tennessee.
American Eagle Outfitters is additionally the parent organization of the brand Aerie. The brand primarily targets the male and female university and high school students, but also grown-ups adults likewise wear and use the brand. There are presently running 940 American Eagle Outfitters stores, 148 number of Aerie independent stores, and 4 Tailgate independent stores. In 1977, the first-ever American Eagle Outfitters store opened its doors in Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi, Michigan, USA. Some popular products of the brands are formal and casual trousers, jeans, polo shirts, graphically printed T-shirts, accessories, boxers, outerwear, apparel, comfortable lingerie, personal health care and wellness products, footwear, and swimwear.
It took a ton of hard work, a lot of planning, and gaining the trust of the client to make Aerie the brand it is today. It has developed from simple underwear to a lifestyle assortment that is built around Gents and ladies Undergarments, Soft Apparel, Swimwear, Accessories, and Active wears. Depending on the well-settled brand value of the American Eagle, Aerie was dedicated to giving clients precisely what they really need. From a little table inside American Eagle presently operates almost 200 Aerie stores across the country. Aerie’s story is an unbelievable demonstration of the market strategy planning and hard work of partners and employees at AEO and their passion for serving the customers nationwide.
Till now Aerie continued to be the number one brand and American Eagle Outfitter’s best asset in the market. The word “Aerie” implies a large nest of flying predators, like an Eagle. The brand was breezy, light, and free. The brand’s customers always needed to be comfortable as well as looking trendy as per the latest fashion trend. After a year of long product research, advancement, and hard work, Aerie was prepared to turn into a household common well-recognized name in the market.
Through the development and advancement of the brand, Aerie consistently puts the client’s choice first. They manufactured, created, and revolutionized their products by visiting directly into the stores and listening directly to what the customers needed and what’s their viewpoint is about their products. Both of them together, Aerie and American Eagle offered reliable, stylish, and very well-made products with the best use of client support management experience available in the present market, to their customers. Aerie clients adored the casual dressing room area, and that there were garments available for every aspect of their life whether they needed to take rest, sleep, exercise, or go for a hangout. American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) proved itself to be the ideal retail store for everybody.
How to Log In or Sign In for the American Eagle Credit Card :
To Log In for the American Eagle Credit Card, you need to follow the steps:
- Visit the authoritative website of American Eagle.
- You can also click the link www.ae.com.
- Click on the “Accounts” icon/option on the page and then tap on the “Sign In”
- Put your “Email ID” and “Password” (6 to 25 Characters).
- Then tap on the “Sign In” bar at the bottom.
How to Register or Create an Account for the American Eagle Credit Card :
To Register or Create an Account for the American Eagle Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- Go through the LOG IN process, and land on the SIGN IN
- Here you will find the “Create Account” options bar, tap on it.
- Now on the CREATE AN ACCOUNT page, put your Email ID, First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number (Recommended), Password (must be 8 to 25 Characters), Confirm Password, Zip / Postal Code, and Date of Birth (Select), etc.
- Now press the “CREATE ACCOUNT” bar at the bottom.
A Guide to – How to Apply for the American Eagle Credit Card :
To Apply for the American Eagle Credit Card, you need to follow the below guidelines:
- Firstly, go to the official site of American Eagle.
- Or else tap on to www.ae.com
- On the “Account” icon / option, click on the “Real Rewards credit Cards & Bill Pay”.
- Then on another new page, you can find the “Apply” bar to tap.
Please Note: You can also go to the Apply page by scrolling down at the bottom of the landing page of the official website of American Eagle. Here you will also find the option of the “Real Rewards Credit Cards”.
How to Reset or Forgot Password for the American Eagle Credit Card :
To Reset or Forgot Password for the American Eagle Credit Card, follow the underneath process:
- Following the LOG IN process, go to the SIGN IN page.
- Here you will find and tap on the “Forgot Password” option.
- Then put down your “Email Address” and follow the process.
All About American Eagle Credit Card :
American Eagle Outfitters company credit card is also known popularly as the Real Rewards Card. The Real Reward credit card is divided into Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 categories which are briefly discussed below:
Benefits and Advantages:
- Get straight 30% off on your first purchase, using your AEO Real Rewards credit card.
- You can get more than 10% off on your future purchases.
- Avail of free shipping and returns, etc every time make your purchases.
- As a cardholder, you are instantly upgraded to the Level 2 category.
- You have to spend $350 or more annually, to get upgraded to the Level 3 category.
- Being a cardholder for spending per $1, get 15 points for Level 2, and 20 points for Level 3 category customers.
- You can close your loop to unlock a $5 Real Rewards, by gathering 1,250 points for both Level 2 and Level 3.
- You can earn more than 2X points on purchasing Jeans.
- Get more offers and discounts on “Aeries Days”, using the cards.
- As per your Real Reward card level, you get access to special sales and events.
- You have the option of picking up your own sale day. This offer is issued yearly and it is sent to you at your Email address duly registered with the Real Rewards.
- As a Real Rewards card member, you get the benefit of exclusive sales offers.
- Spending per $1 where ever Visa Credit Cards are accepted, you can earn extra Real Rewards 5 points.
Write to: AEO Customer Service
77, Hot Metal Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Write to: AE Credit Card
P.O. Box – 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353
Write to: AE Visa Credit Card
- O. Box – 960013
Orlando, FL 32896
AEO Customer Care (Call): 1 -888 -232 -4535 (Only for the USA)
AEO Connected Credit Cards Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -843 -0875
AEO Connected VISA Credit Cards Customer Service (Call): 1 -866 -913 -6765
AEO Connected Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -340 -0532 (Other than the USA)
Aerie’s Brand Product Customer Service (Call): 1 -800 -807 -3783
AEO Card Membership Cancellation (Call): 1 -800 -340 -0532