c.comenity.net/ac/christopherandbanks – Christopher and Banks Credit Card Login
Christopher and Banks credit card login:
Christopher and Banks Corporation works through its completely claimed subsidiary which is an open retailer of ladies’ attire. The stores work under the names CJ Banks, Christopher and Banks, and Braun’s, and you can find it in shopping centers in the northern part of the United States. The year-old company changed the name to, Christopher and Banks Corporation.
The organization’s clients are working ladies from 35 to 55 who are searching for a dress with moderate value, style, high caliber, and flexibility. The organization hit its sweet spot, making national business features for a little organization and winning credit for its money related turnaround and market achievement.
Features of Christopher and Banks Credit Card
- You have a possibility of qualifying if your FICO rating isn’t under 650.
- This is not an extraordinary card for individuals who convey a parity. It has a variable buy APR of 28.99%
- This is an extraordinary alternative for individuals searching for a low-support card. It gives you the advantages of a MasterCard, but, you don’t need to pay a yearly charge for the benefit.
Rates of Christopher and Banks Credit Card
- The annual Fee is $0
- The Returned Payment Fee is $38
- The Late Payment Fee is $38
- Purchase APR of 28.99%.
Christopher And Banks Credit Card Login:
- To login open the page, c.comenity.net/ac/christopherandbanks/public/home
- As the page opens at the center, provide the login details, click on, ‘Sign in’ button.
- To reset the login information, tap on, ‘Forgot your username, and password’ button, and on the next screen, enter, your account number or username, choose the identification type, zip code, last for numbers of SSN. Click on, ‘Find my account’ button.
- If you want to get registered, return to the previous screen, and tap on, ‘register for online access’ button.
- In the next screen enter, account number or username, choose the identification type, zip code, last for numbers of SSN. Click on, ‘Find my account’ button.
How to Apply Christopher and Banks Credit Card Online
- To apply open the page, c.comenity.net/ac/christopherandbanks/public/home
- Once the page opens at the center-right tap on, ‘Apply Now’ button.
- On the next screen, you will get the online application form, and enter, your personal details, click on, ‘Continue’ button.
Note: You can also go to the credit card page by opening this site, www.christopherandbanks.com/. As the page opens at the top right click on, ‘Credit card’ In the next screen, follow the prompts.
Christopher and Banks Credit Card Bill Payment:
- You will get three ways to pay the credit card bill.
- Online payment: To pay online open the site, www.christopherandbanks.com/. As the page opens go to the credit card page, and you will have to follow the prompts.
- Mail payment: To pay by mail, you have to send the check or cash to, P.O. Box 659728, San Antonio, TX, 78265-9728.
- Phone payment: To pay by phone, you have to call on the toll-free number, 1-888-774-8661.
Frequently asked questions:
How would I change my installment due day?
If your record is on favorable terms, you may change your payment date by selecting Change Due Day in the My Profile segment or visiting this page. You’ll have the option to browse a list of available days every month for your charge card account. When you pick another day, it can take up to two proclamations for the changed due day will reflect.
Would I be able to plan when the assets will be pulled back from my ledger?
Because of varieties in handling times, they can’t ensure the date the assets will be pulled back from your financial records. Please allow up to two business days after your online installment has handled for the assets to be pulled back from your financial balance.
I made an online installment. When will my accessible credit be refreshed?
Your available credit will be balanced at the earliest opportunity for same-day or following day installments made on the web. This can be a ready update, anyway, the availability might be postponed at Comenity Bank’s terms to guarantee payment recovery.
Read More: How To Access PNC HSA Login
To get help call on the toll-free number, 1-800-890-9601.